kimreads

Kim

Peace. Love. Books.

Fever Moon: The Fear Dorcha - Karen Marie Moning, Al Rio, David Lawrence, Cliff Richards This is the first graphic novel I've owned and read. While I wasn't a big fan of the illustrations (naturally, no one can compare to the faces I've assigned to these characters in my head) the story was interesting and it gave me a chance to get my fill of Mac and Barrons. I definitely missed their sexy banter.

But what I really loved in this Fever instalment was the behind-the-scenes bonus by the author in which she pointed out important plot notes and provided a short character analysis.

"There will arguably be no heroes in the series. With a minor twist of the lens, those who are perceived as the villains might be viewed as the heroes, and the heroes might be villains..."

This is truly such a thought-provoking series with some of the most complex characters I've ever read about. You'll question what is right and wrong, what is good and evil. Or you'll just be like Mac and say, "Who cares?"

I highly recommend this to the fans of the Fever series. I think it can be understood as a stand alone but the experience would definitely be richer if you've finished the series already since KMM's notes do contain spoilers.